Women's Waterproof Hooded Jacket, Insulated by Port Authority from True to Size Apparel. Weather protection outerwear is fashioned using poly canvas, that has a durable waterproof rating of 10,000MM with a water-repellent (DWR) finish & a is breathability rated at 10,000G/M2. Critically seam-sealed exterior. Critically seam-sealed insulated waterproof jacket for women. You are looking at serious protection when the weather is not your friend. Awesome water sheds from the poly canvas exterior that is seam-sealed and water-repellent DWR finished and with a TPU laminate. Check out the lining made of 100% poly fill. (hood and sleeves have 3.5-ounce poly fill while the body is 5.3-ounce poly fill). Attachable/detachable hood that can be secured around your head with a locking drawcord. In front you will find an exterior storm flap that is full length protection. Media and valuables are safer from almost anything that fits, when using the interior zippered pocket. The hem and cuffs are adjustable to keep the weather out. Speaking of pockets, you will find exterior waist level waterproofed and zippered. Hide that ugly underside of left chest embroidrry, when you utilize the clever Port Pocket option. The PP option has a slender zippered access in between lining and exterior, that embroiderers can use to hide the underside of custom logos and monograms on the left chest only. Ladies sizes range from extra-small to plus 4xl. Bulk Pricing. #CustomLogo
- 100% polyester canvas shell is bonded to TPU laminate and a water-repelling DWR finish
- shell / exterior has a waterproof rating of 10,000MM & a breathability rating of 10,000G/M2
- lining is made of 100% polyester and fill. Hood & sleeves have 3.5-ounce polyfill, body has 5.3-ounce polyfill
- in-between the lining and shell, at the left chest area, is a slight zipper that can open a space between lining and shell ONLY at the left chest. Feature is called PORT POCKET - which allows an embroiderer to hide the unsightly side of customized logo or monogram embroidery and not sew thorugh the pretty lining
- full length exterior storm flap
- hood comes off / attaches on, and secures using locking drawcord
- media and valuables can find protection when they fit & you use the zippered pocket located inside
- the hem is open, and can be secured via a locking drawcord
- cuffs have rubber tab adjusting
- pockets in front are waterproof zippered
Cobalt Blue, Deep Black, Shadow Grey/ Storm Grey
XS extra-small, S small, M medium, L large, XL extra-large, Plus 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
All United States orders for garments & accessories may be returned or exchanged within 21 days from the date the order was placed. Shipping for exchanges to get a different size or color of the identical style are free to you. Changes in style is considered a new item. Garments & accessories that have been decorated, where customer has ordered screen printing, embroidery and monograms are not returnable, unless TSA has shipped a style, size or color that was not ordered. International orders are not eligible for exchange unless the items ordered are NOT the items delivered.
Shipping to any destination anywhere in the United States and Puerto Rico is free for garment & accessory orders of $80 or greater. Cost of decoration (screen printing, embroidery) are not included when determining shipping costs. All orders are shipped FedEx or UPS Ground unless upgraded & paid for by the customer or for no extra charge to USPS Priority Mail at TSA’s sole discretion.
TO RETURN: Log into your account and complete the return option, fill out the form on CONTACT US, click REPLY to the order email sent by TSA, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541.359.2268. We need your order number or the name the order was used to place that order. Tell us what you wish to do. Your request will be replied to promptly on all weekdays, excluding national holidays.