J792 Port Authority Nootka Jacket
This insulated waterproof jacket is a weatherproof friend when outdoors. Feel the heat under the 100% ripstop nylon shell that has Sherpa fleece body lining with 2-ounce polyfill insulation in the body & 3-ounce polyfill in the sleeves. Fully seam sealed with a 1500MM fabric waterproof rating, a zip-off hood helps keep your hair dry. Keep your stuff dry when using the left sleeve zippered pocket or any of the other four zippered pockets. A special Port Pocket feature hides the ugly underside of embroidery when sewing your custom logo or monogram to the chest.
- Zip-off hood
- 100% ripstop nylon shell, 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Sherpa fleece body lining, 100% polyester
- Polyester sleeve lining to make it easier for you to put on or take off jacket
- Left sleeve has a zippered pocket
- Jacket has four zippered pockets
- Insulated body with 2-ounce polyfill
- Insulated sleeves with 3-ounce polyfill
- Drop tail hem has drawcords that lock
- Storm flap
- Fully seam-sealed to keep the weather out
- Port Pocket easy embroidery access
- big men's sizes
Monogram, Custom Logo Embroidery
Black/black, Bright pistachio/graphite, Cadmium orange/graphite, Engine red/black, Graphite/black, Regatta blue/navy.
extra small, Small, Medium, Large, XL, Plus Sizes: 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Shipping to any destination anywhere in the United States and Puerto Rico is free for garment & accessory orders of $80 or greater. Cost of decoration (screen printing, embroidery) are not included when determining shipping costs. All orders are shipped FedEx or UPS Ground unless upgraded & paid for by the customer or for no extra charge to USPS Priority Mail at TSA’s sole discretion.
TO RETURN: Log into your account and complete the return option, fill out the form on CONTACT US, click REPLY to the order email sent by TSA, email email@example.com or call 541.359.2268. We need your order number or the name the order was used to place that order. Tell us what you wish to do. Your request will be replied to promptly on all weekdays, excluding national holidays.