Hooded Sweatshirt, Heavyweight Full-Zip

$65.97 $43.98
(You save $21.99)
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
F282 Sport-Tek
UPC:
F282
Condition:
New
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

Ok, so it should come to no surprise for those who know me that I am very happy with these hooded sweatshirts from Sports Tek. These F282 hooded sweatshirts give me a toasty heavyweight fleece fabric of no less than twelve ounces of ring spun combed cotton love, 80% of it anyway (which is more commitment than I have gotten from a lot of girlfriends I have dated). The other 20% of the fabric mix is polyester, for the purpose of minimizing wrinkles and thusly requiring less ironing - easier to care for, so to speak.

These full zip sweatshirts at True to Size Apparel quickly covers up the food stained tee shirts I wear when I am not out. Oops, now everyone knows just what I slob I am at home. Oh well.Other features include an antique nickel finished zipper,
2x2 rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex, and rib knit side gussets.

I do enjoy the sheer comfort enough to wear it when I am not in the public view and can always find utility for the pouch pockets, such as hiding snacks from our Newfoundland puppy who drools in front of the television if he thinks there is ANY chance he can get a bite of what I am hoarding for my gamefest.

Colors: Athletic Heather, Black, Brown, Navy, Red, Royal, True Navy

Sizes: Xtra Small, Small, Medium, Large, XL, Plus Sizes: 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Companion Styles: F282 Mens, F280 Mens, F281 Mens

Size Chart