How to order Patches
There are only seven steps to successfully order embroidered patches. These steps are very easy to follow when you use our Embroidered Patch order guide.
- Determine the patch size & shape
- Select up to seven thread and background fabric colors
- Estimate how much of the surface area will be embroidered, either full or partial
- Stitch type, satin, running, fill and puff
- Backing type, choose none, adhesive, plastic, heat seal, velcro or nonwoven fabric
- Border can be merrow, hot knife cut, satin stitch border or cut
- Quantity can be anywhere from the 50 piece minimum to 100,000
Send us your artwork with your choice, quantity desired (minimum 50), then include your choices from the seven steps and you will get a quote within one business day.