411047 OGIO - Squadron Pack
This extraordinarily designed backpack has so many methods of protecting your expensive stuff, that we could not find a better means of describing it other than to call it a backpack with lots of pockets. As inadequate as that sounds, you have to look at the photos, then read the features list for yourself to grasp what a great find this backpack really is.
Overall, the area immediately attached by shoulder straps & is closest to your back, is called a HUB (hybrid unibody backpanel). From the HUB, something Ogio calls O-Shox is a trademarked extra that absorbs shocks via their special shoulder straps & dual buckle utility straps, proving unparalleled comfort.
Then there are all those pockets. On the outside, on both sides, the top pockets are zippered, while the lower pockets are mesh for beverage bottles or accessories. When you open the organization panel, the fabric top has 2 pockets, and a zippered pocket & key clip
Above that is the main compartment, from which a headset is sticking out. In the main compartment, you will see dual mesh & dual fleece-lined mouse/digital camera pockets. Of course there is an e-reader/padded tablet sleeve, plus a top entry padded laptop compartment that fits most 17-inch computers.
- HUB (Hybrid Unibody Backpanel)
- O-Shox, absorbs shock using special shoulder straps & dual buckle utility straps
- accessory pocket, zippered on each side, upper level
- accessory pocket, mesh on each side, lower level
- lower/front pocket unzips to show an executive styled organizational panel with a key clip & a zippered pocket. On the fabric/front of that pocket, there are 2 pockets
- above that organizational panel pocket is the main padded compartment, seen with a headphone set sticking out. It holds the e-reader/tablet and anything you can stuff into it.
- in the far back is a top-entry, padded compartment for your laptop
- measurements of this awesome bag overall are 7-inches deep by 13.5-inches wide by 19.5-inches high
- bag weighs 1.6-pounds when empty
- 1,850 cubic inch capacity
Custom Logo Embroidery, Monogram, Personalized
All United States orders for garments & accessories may be returned or exchanged within 21 days from the date the order was placed. Shipping for exchanges to get a different size or color of the identical style are free to you. Changes in style is considered a new item. Garments & accessories that have been decorated, where customer has ordered screen printing, embroidery and monograms are not returnable, unless TSA has shipped a style, size or color that was not ordered. International orders are not eligible for exchange unless the items ordered are NOT the items delivered.
Shipping to any destination anywhere in the United States and Puerto Rico is free for garment & accessory orders of $80 or greater. Cost of decoration (screen printing, embroidery) are not included when determining shipping costs. All orders are shipped FedEx or UPS Ground unless upgraded & paid for by the customer or for no extra charge to USPS Priority Mail at TSA’s sole discretion.
TO RETURN: Log into your account and complete the return option, fill out the form on CONTACT US, click REPLY to the order email sent by TSA, email email@example.com or call 541.359.2268. We need your order number or the name the order was used to place that order. Tell us what you wish to do. Your request will be replied to promptly on all weekdays, excluding national holidays.